If you organize your event schedule using a public Google calendar, you can embed that calendar on your website anywhere that accepts HTML. Our site pages are a great place to employ this option.
How to embed a Google Calendar on one of the site pages on your website:
1. Get the iframe embed code for your Google Calendar: To do this, you'll need to be logged in to your gmail account. - Click on the drive icon in the upper right corner of the screen, and select the Calendar application.
- Click on the gear icon in the upper right corner of the screen, and select Settings.
- From the tabs underneath Calendar Settings, select Calendars.
- Click on the name of the calendar that you would like to embed on your website.
- Find the "Embed This Calendar" area, and copy the entire embed code. This should start with <iframe> and end with </iframe>.
2. Paste this code into one of the site pages in your admin. In the Design > Site Pages tab of your admin, you will find a list of site pages that you may edit. You may choose to add this embed code to an existing site page, or create a new site page specifically for your calendar. Because your embed code is HTML, you will need to add this code as to your Content area as HTML, not as text. To do this, click the small HTML button in the bottom of the Content area, and add the code in the pop-up window.