Your favourite TCG may introduce new features in their game, such as a new card type or a new rarity. In these instances, you may need to update your product type in order to import the new cards from our catalog.
How to add a new rarity value:
- Navigate to the product type tab (Inventory > Types)
- Find your product type and click on it
- Navigate to the Descriptors section
- Find the descriptor you would like to modify
- Under the values column, add the new rarity value (hit tab to confirm the changes, you'll see the new rarity turn into a blue button like value)
- Finish things off by hitting save.
Please see the gif below for an example of adding the rarity, FR, to the Dragon Ball Super Singles Product Type.